Your days at The Pearl Hotel will be filled with exhilarating adventures and things to do. With just about every vacation activity imaginable offered nearby, each moment will be more exciting than the last.
Countless Things To Do In The Florida Panhandle
NEVER A DULL MOMENT
Whether you're an amateur or consider yourself a pro, you'll find a course to test any skill level. Take in a relaxing round or challenge your friends to a little healthy competition among the beautiful surroundings on these two private courses, accessible to guests of The Pearl Hotel:
- Camp Creek Golf Course (designed by Tom Fazio); features a pure golf experience accentuated by a significant wetland system.
- Shark's Tooth Golf Course (designed by Greg Norman) located on the shores of Lake Powell, Florida's largest coastal dune lake, and offers a majestic, wooded backdrop within acres of preserved wetlands.
- Daily Green Fees at Shark's Tooth for resort guests are $245 plus tax per person
- To check availability or to make a tee time, contact our Hotel Concierge at (850) 588-2882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also available is the public golf course, Origins Golf Course (designed by Davis Love III); a six-hole regulation course that alternatively plays as a ten-hole par 3 layout through the use of alternate tee boxes and auxiliary greens.
- Daily Green Fees at Origins for resort guests are $35 plus tax per person
- Origins also offers FootGolf- a combination of golf and soccer; available from 3 - 6 p.m. and is open to all ages and skill levels- $20 plus tax per person (Children 15 and younger must be acoompanied by an adult).
- For tee times, call (850) 213-5090
Guests at The Pearl have complimentary access to the tennis facilities at the Watersound Beach Club.
Enjoy a match on one of two private Har-Tru Hydro-Courts or sign up for lessons from a certified tennis professional. Featuring sea-glass tile benches and private wooden lockers, the elegant ladies' and men's rooms offer shower facilities and changing areas.
Vacation is no reason to skimp on your workout routine. The state-of-the-art Fitness Center at WaterSound Origins, which is accessible to guests registered at The Pearl, offers the latest Technogym and Precor equipment with personal televisions and hook-ups for earphones. For those who prefer the great outdoors to a treadmill, our nearby walking and jogging trail is a 2.3-mile loop consisting of sand footpaths, wooden boardwalks and four exercise stations with stretching and strength training equipment.
The Pearl offers a variety of complimentary bicycles for exploring town or biking the scenic, 18.6-mile 30A bike trail through South Walton’s coastal dune lakes and villages.
Whether the deep-sea beckons or you prefer to check out any of the many nearby coastal freshwater lakes, South Walton's waters have been known to charm fishermen from all over the world. Allow us to arrange an excursion with any one of the excellent local guides or you can always try your luck right off the beach.
For adventurous guests, eco tours offer unique environmental and historical experiences, including sailing, hiking, biking and kayaking tours around South Walton County.
Besides our destination hotel pool at The Pearl for adults ages 18 and older, there are four fantastic pools located throughout the community: the Coquina Pool, Sky Pool, Cabana Pool and Barbados Pool (family pool passes are available at The Pearl's Front Desk for guests).
South Walton is known for its tranquil and lovely butterfly gardens. On nearby West Kingston Road, you’ll find an enchanting butterfly garden with a wooden footpath winding through a maze of colorful plants that attract thousands of beautiful butterflies.
The Pearl's central, walkable location in the charming coastal community of South Walton provides ample opportunities for boutique browsing and window-shopping. With an array of distinct, independent shops to explore along the Town Center, you’ll find books and beach gear, unique gifts and toys, and fashion and jewelry – all under the South Walton sun and just footsteps away from the hotel. Happy shopping!